Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stuff my Chicks Say...

People, trust me, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!

-at the allergists office with all 3 chicks...I was getting allergy tested, and had to take of my shirt and bra to put on one of those open back napkin thingys....Brainy and Busy in unison "Mama Hen, we can see your boooobies"....thank you boys....

-getting out of the pool for swim lessons I am quickly drying the kids off and hustling them to the restroom where we go to get dressed, and Brainy Chick announces "man, I peed in that pool a LOT today".....

-Brainy Chick was digging pretty good in his nose one night not too long ago and I told him to please stop letting me see him pick his nose....he replied by informing me that he picks his boogers AND eats them all the time when he's in his bed.....

-playing in the yard one day last week for some reason Busy Chick and I were, yet again, discussing whether or not girls have a penis.  Busy Chick looks at me and says "Mama Hen, I know you have a penis because I've seen you pee in the bathroom before and you can't pee if you don't have a penis"...I haven't bothered to take the time to explain to him what my special area is called because I do not care to hear the word VAGINA said loudly and often throughout my day...


If your chicks say funny things too, I'd love to hear them...surely I'm not the only parent whose very loud children make me blush on a daily basis!

Mama Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment